Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ten Reasons I am Debatably Getting Serious with Netflix

10. He is there for me when I'm in my pjs, chillin with no make up on.
9.  He is literally ALWAYS down to hang out whenever I am. Our schedules... Perfect. Or maybe we are both just seemingly unemployed?
8.  He knows me so well. Whenever i'm in the mood to spice up my life his recommendations are clutch.
7. He's down to stay in or hang out after a long night out.
6. Best friend when you are sick. Would never leave you.
5. I never feel awkward laughing too hard in front of him.
4. He is SOOOO multidimensional. He's like a comedy, a drama, a documentary, a thriller, and a mystery series all in one.
3. Even he can break my Facebook addiction.
2. I can sleep comfortably in front of him.
1. Basically, he sleeps in my bed at night.

Laugh. Out. Loud.

Sorry. Not. Sorry.

Love. You. Netflix.

No. Shame. Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment