Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the build up.

So. I didn't realize that when I started a blog that people would actually read it. I mean, yes I thought that my good friends that I begged to support me during my in-securing endeavor to actually publish my thoughts might read the first posting... but now the pressure is on.
competitive bloggers (the sneaky narwhal) as well as other readers of the first post have made the second post an exciting but slightly anxiety provoking task.

not to mention blog spot wasnt working for about 10 minutes which caused me to ponder if it was a sign that tonight was not the night for posting 2... thanks to all who commented the status, you gave me the inspiration to power through.

what to write about?

the fact that once again I am putting off school to attempt a blog? not studying for a certain test I have first period tomorrow despite threatening emails sent from a certain severe chinned conservative concerning my attendance in her class.... jambs... of course I can't make it on time/ if at all... the class begins before 8 am. sorry for senioring.

or do I write about senioring? the fact that kids you once assumed were going to yale now DGAF on the weekdays, iming you saying things like f*@% the stats homework, i'm passing out... at the mere hour of 11? this is concerning. if these idolized students are sleeping, what does that mean for me... oh right. it means blogging. haha.... and then watching garden state.

should I write about my day? no that seems a little boring and cliche... I went to school. yup. so did everyone else.... alrightie then...

winter formal is coming!!! woohooo. school wide temporary eating disorders in attempt to find one stunning and slim profile picture while you are done up. good luck ladies. I ate baja fresh tonight, guess I'll hold out on the award winning prof pic...

possibly I could discuss COLLEGES... oh wait, every conversation i've had with an adult since august has been concerning my future. as soon as I lie and tell most parents that i'm applying to USC, conversations tend to hault and parents are allowed to discuss their golden years at the university of southern california. (please don't egg my house trojan fans, its not anything against USC as a university, I just need to get away. southwest... wanna get away? great advertising. not... south west sucks. no tvs. stale peanuts. flat soda. pick your own seats, so you not only get stuck next to weirdos but have to make the determination for yourself and then kick yourself in the ass when you thought the nice old lady who was dead asleep when you sat down actually lives in La Canada, hates the new sport chalet, and of course, went to USC. or worse, you sit down first in an empty row and wait for someone to pick you and sit near you as you inconspicuously flip through a magazine, cover down so creepy adult men don't give you the once over for reading cosmo. suddenly, youre back in seventh grade PE again staring at debby's (mrs hayos for those of you not on first name basis) epic monochramtic sweatsuit and hoping that someone picks you to be on their soccer team despite your less than athletic looking physique... longest parentheses ever, but really, all that needed to be said.)))
ANYWAY I'M SO SICK OF TALKING ABOUT COLLEGES. I'M SORRY I APPLIED TO WEIRD SMALL LIBERAL ART SCHOOLS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF AND WANT TO STUDY PHILOSOPHY IN A ROOM WITH 12 OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE EQUALLY AS WEIRD AS I AM. JAMBO.
AND NO. I'M NOT GOING TO JOIN A SORIORITY.

the all-caps was a bit much, but what's life without a little melodrama....

or how about the fact that I'm trying to get m trips dvd player to work and neither of us can because there are 7 different clickers to choose from... when did this happen? technology is our best friend until we can't figure it out. I just want one damn remote with a big button that says "ressurect dobby the house elf. he will bring you a diet coke and chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour sauce"... if only all that would fit on a remote. maybe I would accept two remotes. one for my house elf and one for my tv/dvd. anyway.

so what was I going to write about for my second blog posting?

No comments:

Post a Comment