Monday, June 27, 2011

Uploading Pics to Facebook

Is always a tedious process. Somehow, when selecting photos holding down the control button... always makes them "copies" somehow or another. Idk what is ever going on.... 

And.. let's face it... ever since the PLAS chronicles.... with every album upload, there is that little feeling of.... Jambs.... this one just won't measure up. 
Although, thank the lord for the PLAS albums.. without them, who would I have been in high school? That's a weird thing to say... who WOULD I have been... not WHO AM I in high school. Because, high school... IS OVER. 

All of us now, move on to bigger and better things... IN THREE MONTHS. Which leaves me to talk about how these next three months.... I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. 
I'm actually starting to scare myself.... I literally... have nothing to do... there's nothing to even blog about , because.... I do nothing with my life. 

I'm not even making this blog worthy of a facebook status posting. Because its not... because I've said... NOTHING. 
I'm getting increasingly frustrated with my boredom. I need a summer job.

No comments:

Post a Comment